New Resident Welcome
Town Council & Admin
Public Works (Trash)
Most of the documents in this website
must be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download your free copy here.
Announcements & Events
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM: Funding is available to 20 low- to moderate income residents for home improvements that reduce utility bills, such as insulation or heating systems repairs. If interested, please stop by the Town office for an application, or send contact information to Jessica Cowles
- HOLIDAY TREE LIGHTING at Town Center, December 6 at 6:00 pm: Celebrate the holiday season with carols, crafts and a visit from Santa. Refreshments served.
- CLEAN LOT ORDINANCE REVISIONS INTRODUCED - November 12 Town Meeting: The Town Council is inviting public comments on the proposed amendments to Ordinance 107 - Clean Lot. Please review the Ordinance and send us your comments, or attend the December 10 public hearing.
A few of the historic homes in Berwyn Heights (above)
Follow us on Twitter!
Why be the last to know what's going on in the town? Get
in the loop, follow us on Twitter.
What is Twitter? It's a quick way to post short (160
characters max) messages to a central location so others can follow what's
Don't have a Twitter account yourself? That's alright,
you can view our latest Twitter posts ("tweets") right here.
If you have a Twitter account, and follow us, you can
receive our "tweets" on the web, in your email or via text messages on your
cell phone. Click
here to see more about using Twitter.
- Want to join one of the town organizations?
- Need the contact information for the PTA?
- Need the most recent schedule for the Boys & Girls club games?
Visit the new Town Organizations page for all the contact
Want to stop the delivery of The Examiner and The Gazette?
Residents who do not want The Examiner and/or The Gazette
delivered should call the Circulation Department at:
- 703-846-8500 or
800-531-1223 for The Examiner;
- 301-731-2169 for The Gazette.