New Resident Welcome
Town Council & Admin
Public Works (Trash)
Most of the documents in this website
must be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download your free copy here.
Announcements & Events
- LIVE JAZZ CONCERT - September 27, 12 - 2 pm, Lake Artemesia stage: The Susan B. Jones Quartet performs a live concert at the Lake Artemesia outdoor stage. Sponsored by the Recreation Council. Refreshments will be served.
- WALKATHON - Friday, October 3: Support this BHES PTA fundraiser by sponsoring students walking around Lake Artemesia. Now you can contribute online at razoo.com.
- HARVEST FESTIVAL - Saturday, October 4, 10 am - 2 pm, Town Center: Get your pumpkins and fall decorations at this new Boys & Girls Club fundraiser. Hot cider and snacks from locally-grown produce will be served.
- COMPOSTING WORKSHOP - October 5, 3 pm, Town Center: Join the Green Team for this free composting workshop and learn how to turn your food scraps into soil to fertilize your garden.
A few of the historic homes in Berwyn Heights (above)
Follow us on Twitter!
Why be the last to know what's going on in the town? Get
in the loop, follow us on Twitter.
What is Twitter? It's a quick way to post short (160
characters max) messages to a central location so others can follow what's
Don't have a Twitter account yourself? That's alright,
you can view our latest Twitter posts ("tweets") right here.
If you have a Twitter account, and follow us, you can
receive our "tweets" on the web, in your email or via text messages on your
cell phone. Click
here to see more about using Twitter.
- Want to join one of the town organizations?
- Need the contact information for the PTA?
- Need the most recent schedule for the Boys & Girls club games?
Visit the new Town Organizations page for all the contact
Want to stop the delivery of The Examiner and The Gazette?
Residents who do not want The Examiner and/or The Gazette
delivered should call the Circulation Department at:
- 703-846-8500 or
800-531-1223 for The Examiner;
- 301-731-2169 for The Gazette.