New Resident Welcome
Town Council & Admin
Public Works (Trash)
Most of the documents in this website
must be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download your free copy here.
Announcements & Events
- TOWN COUNCIL ELECTION RESULTS - May 3, 2016: A total number of 182 ballots were cast - Cheryl Jewitt 116 votes; Jodie Kulpa-Eddy 115; Christopher Rasmussen 84; Maria Robles 80; Patricia Dennison 46.
- BERWYN HEIGHTS DAY, Celebrate with us, Saturday May 7: Fun Run - 9:00 am, Pancake Breakfast - 9 am, Parade - 12 noon, afternoon of music, food, exhibits and games at Sports Park.
- JOB OPENING – Public Works Director: The Town of Berwyn Heights is accepting applications for Director of Public Works responsible for managing refuse and recycling programs, as well as facilities and street maintenance. Click here for a detailed job description, salary and benefits.
- BHHC MUSEUM TRIP: May 14, 12:00 pm, Town Center Parking Lot: Join the Historical Committee for a tour of the Rural Life Museums in the Pawtuxent River Park. Transportation per Town Call-a-Bus.
- BIKE MAINTENANCE CLINIC: May 14, 12:00 pm, Sports Park: The Green Team hosts this free road/trail side bicycle maintenance clinic. Stop by at your convenience.
- MAY TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS - Town Office, 5700 Berwyn Road: Worksession - MAY 2, 7 pm; Town Meeting - MAY 11, 7:30 pm (FY17 budget adopted); Worksession - MAY 16, 7 pm.
- JOB OPENING - Code Compliance Officer: The Town of Berwyn Heights is accepting applications for a Part Time Code Compliance Officer. Starting salary: $18.36-$25.32/hour. More information can be found here.
- MOSQUITO CONTROL: starts in June The MD Department of Agriculture's summer mosquito control program starts in June, with spraying scheduled on Monday nights. Those wishing to be exempt from occasional truck mounted spraying may submit an exemption form.
A few of the historic homes in Berwyn Heights (above)
Follow us on Twitter!
Why be the last to know what's going on in the town? Get
in the loop, follow us on Twitter.
What is Twitter? It's a quick way to post short (160
characters max) messages to a central location so others can follow what's
Don't have a Twitter account yourself? That's alright,
you can view our latest Twitter posts ("tweets") right here.
If you have a Twitter account, and follow us, you can
receive our "tweets" on the web, in your email or via text messages on your
cell phone. Click
here to see more about using Twitter.
- Want to join one of the town organizations?
- Need the contact information for the PTA?
- Need the most recent schedule for the Boys & Girls club games?
Visit the new Town Organizations page for all the contact
Want to stop the delivery of The Examiner and The Gazette?
Residents who do not want The Examiner and/or The Gazette
delivered should call the Circulation Department at:
- 703-846-8500 or
800-531-1223 for The Examiner;
- 301-670-7350 or firstname.lastname@example.org for The Gazette.