New Resident Welcome
Town Council & Admin
Public Works (Trash)
Most of the documents in this website
must be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download your free copy here.
Help Flash Flood Victims
Recent flash floods in Berwyn Heights caused
severe damage to the homes of many of our neighbors. We have created a Berwyn
Heights Flood Recovery account where you may donate online to help.
Donations also may be sent by check to “Town of Berwyn Heights Flood
Recovery” at 5700 Berwyn Road, Berwyn Heights, MD 20740. The Town will
acknowledge the receipt of all donations, which may be deductible for income
tax purposes. Click on the DONATE button to give. Click on the below YouTube
video links to SEE the devastation yourself.
Announcements & Events
- FLOOD RECOVERY ASSISTANCE APPLICATION - submit by August 5: Town residents who have suffered substantial damage in the June 10 flash flood, may hand in an application for assistance at the Town office or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for the pdf application form.
- BHES GARDEN CLEANUP - August 2, 9 am, BHES Front Entrance: Gardeners, help us get the school gardens ready for the fall season. Bring your children and favorite gardening tools.
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT, August 5, 6 - 9 pm, Town Center: Meet the officers and volunteers who protect you. Enjoy free hamburgers, hot dogs, drinks and snacks, kids fun and a 50-50 raffle. Watch for August Bulletin for details.
- TOWN ADMINISTRATOR JOB OPENING: The Town of Berwyn Heights is now accepting applications for the position of Town Administrator. For details and to apply please go to the website of The Novak Consulting Group
- AUGUST TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS - Town Administration Bldg., 5700 Berwyn Road: Worksession - August 11, 7:00 pm ; Town Mtg - August 13, 8:00 pm; Worksession -August 25, 7:00 pm.
- TOM LOVE RETIREMENT - September 10, 6 pm, UMD Alumni Center: Celebrate 32 years of public service of former Berwyn Heights Councilmember and Mayor Tom Love, 1982-97, and Prince George's County Judge. RSVP at 301-952-1442 by Aug. 26.
A few of the historic homes in Berwyn Heights (above)
Follow us on Twitter!
Why be the last to know what's going on in the town? Get
in the loop, follow us on Twitter.
What is Twitter? It's a quick way to post short (160
characters max) messages to a central location so others can follow what's
Don't have a Twitter account yourself? That's alright,
you can view our latest Twitter posts ("tweets") right here.
If you have a Twitter account, and follow us, you can
receive our "tweets" on the web, in your email or via text messages on your
cell phone. Click
here to see more about using Twitter.
- Want to join one of the town organizations?
- Need the contact information for the PTA?
- Need the most recent schedule for the Boys & Girls club games?
Visit the new Town Organizations page for all the contact
Want to stop the delivery of The Examiner and The Gazette?
Residents who do not want The Examiner and/or The Gazette
delivered should call the Circulation Department at:
- 703-846-8500 or
800-531-1223 for The Examiner;
- 301-731-2169 for The Gazette.