New Resident Welcome
Town Council & Admin
Public Works (Trash)
Most of the documents in this website
must be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download your free copy here.
Announcements & Events
- CODE SUPERVISOR JOB OPENING: The Town of Berwyn Heights is accepting applications for the position of Code Supervisor. For a job descriptiong please visit the website of the Novak Consulting Group.
- DPW JOB OPENING - Administrative Assistant-Crewman II: DPW is looking for a skilled worker who can provide administrative support as well as help collect refuse. The job involves supervision of semi- and un-skilled laborers. For more details, please see job description here.
- COMMUNITY GARDEN PLOTS - applications available now: Berwyn Heights community garden is opening for spring planting. Plots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Applications can be found here.
- FREE SPAY AND NEUTER SERVICES: To request free spay and neuter services through the Four Cities Coalities coalition please find an application here
A few of the historic homes in Berwyn Heights (above)
Follow us on Twitter!
Why be the last to know what's going on in the town? Get
in the loop, follow us on Twitter.
What is Twitter? It's a quick way to post short (160
characters max) messages to a central location so others can follow what's
Don't have a Twitter account yourself? That's alright,
you can view our latest Twitter posts ("tweets") right here.
If you have a Twitter account, and follow us, you can
receive our "tweets" on the web, in your email or via text messages on your
cell phone. Click
here to see more about using Twitter.
- Want to join one of the town organizations?
- Need the contact information for the PTA?
- Need the most recent schedule for the Boys & Girls club games?
Visit the new Town Organizations page for all the contact
Want to stop the delivery of The Examiner and The Gazette?
Residents who do not want The Examiner and/or The Gazette
delivered should call the Circulation Department at:
- 703-846-8500 or
800-531-1223 for The Examiner;
- 301-731-2169 for The Gazette.